Be sure to check out our list of ongoing events at the bottom of this page!
- Broadway Shows under the Stars with Starlight Mt. Theatre from Memorial Day through Labor Day, 462-5523 or go to their website for more info and show schedules www.starlightmt.com
- CROUCH JUNIOR RODEO SERIES (CJRS), Begins in June, Yourens Arena, Contact – Cole Youren
- Duke Days, August, Yourens Arena. Contact – Cole Youren
- Garden Valley Soap Box Derby September Fun Race FREE for kids – Downtown Crouch, https://www.facebook.com/GardenValleySoapBoxDerby or contact Jason Sawin 303-818-5923
- GOLFING – Check out some of the Terrace Lakes tournaments at www.terracelakes.com or give them a call at 208-462-3250
- James Castle Festival, September, sponsored by the GVCA. Contact – Marla Edgerton
- JULY 4th EVENTS, Sponsored by the Garden Valley Chamber of Commerce. EMT Scramble, Terrace Lakes fundraiser for the EMS services here in the Garden Valley area. Pancake Breakfast sponsored by the GV Sr. Center, Flag Raising in the park at 0900 to kick off the day, Soap Box Derby, Street Dance, Parade 6pm and Chamber Sponsored Fireworks ends our days events!
- July 4th Personal Fireworks @ Youren Arena after the parade. Contact – Scott Leslie & Cole Youren
- NORTHFORK CHAMPIONSHIPS, June, Northfork of the Payette and Weilmunster Park. Contacts – James & Regan Byrd.
- TERRACE LAKES ARTS & WINE FESTIVAL, June, Terrace Lakes, 208-462-3250
- TERRACE LAKES MUSIC FESTIVAL, September, Terrace Lakes, 208-462-3250
- October 13th, Saturday, 7-11pm, Community Dance, Crouch Community Hall with live music from Middle Fork Revival
- Oct. 27th @ 5PM, TRUNK OR TREAT, Downtown Crouch around the Community Hall
- Beginning November 23, Fridays and Saturdays through December 22, Starlight Mountain Theater, 15 minute skit at 30 of every hour, Santa Claus, wagon rides, caroling, and Christmas trees for sale!
- SNOLF TOURNAMENTS will be held throughout the winter, every other weekend. Call 208-462-3250 for info.
- November 24, 5:45PM, CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING, sponsored by GARDEN VALLEY MARKET, on the walkway beside Garden Valley Market, Contact – Tami Smith 462-4620
- December 31st, 2018, LIGHT UP THE NIGHT Lantern Lighting, in Weilmunster Park, presented by the GV Chamber. Lantern send off is at 6pm. You can purchase your lanterns at GV Properties or the GV Market the day after Thanksgiving until they are gone. $5.00 each, we will have some available the night of the event at the event as well. All proceeds to benefit the GV Chamber Scholarship Fund. Contact – Jason Sawin 303-818-5923 for more info.